Over the festive period, the practice will be open from 8am on the following days:
Monday 21st December OPEN
Tuesday 22nd December OPEN
Wednesday 23rd December OPEN
Thursday 24th December OPEN
Friday 25th December CLOSED
Saturday 26th December CLOSED
Sunday 27th December CLOSED
Monday 28th December CLOSED
Tuesday 29th December OPEN
Wednesday 3oth December OPEN
Thursday 31st December OPEN
Friday 1st January CLOSED
Saturday 2nd January CLOSED
Sunday 3rd January CLOSED
Monday 4th January CLOSED
Tuesday 5th January OPEN
Due to Covid-19 measures our availability is still limited. If you require an emergency appointment, please call our reception team as early in the day as possible.
If you require emergency dental care on the days we are closed please contact NHS 24 on 111.
We hope all of our patients have an enjoyable and safe Christmas and we look forward to seeing you in the New Year.
We would still like you to:
- Phone us first if you have any problems. If we can’t see you or perform the treatment you need, we can refer you to an Urgent Dental Care Centre in Forth Valley or other specialist clinics.
- To book appointments, please phone the surgery on 01259 723225. You will not be able to enter the building unless you have an appointment.
- When phoning for urgent care, please try to phone before 10am, if possible.
- If you are phoning about a routine enquiry or to make a non-urgent appointment, please try to phone after 11am.
- If you have any Covid symptoms or have been in close contact with someone with Covid-19 or suspected Covid-19, please DO NOT ATTEND. Phone us for further advice.
- Please be patient. We know many of you have been waiting for the point when we can treat you. We will do our best to see as many of you as we can until we return to normal.
When you attend for your appointment you will be:
- Expected to wear a mask or face covering
- Asked to use hand gel
- Asked Covid Screening questions
- Directed to socially distance in waiting areas
- Moved through the practice in a ‘one-way system’
- Asked to pay using contactless payment methods where possible
For more information on your visit, please watch our updated patient journey video.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. It is difficult for us not to be able to help all of you as normal.
If you have any problems, queries or doubts; please phone us on 01259 723225.